We are seeing lot lot of work going remote but people are finding it difficult to be productive.
Here are 11 productivity tips to reduce distraction and increase productivity.
- Create a to-do list before starting the day.
- Define working hours.
- Have a separate work desk. If possible have a separate room for work.
- Define in your working space with some productivity quotes
- Take breaks in-between working hours.
- Use a Pomodoro timer. Whenever you are starting your work use the timer to enter a zone.
- Try to avoid night pyjamas when doing your work.
- Use apps like Self Control to block websites.
- Keep your Phone away from your work desk.
- Use browser extension that blocks YouTube recommendation like DF YouTube.
- Try to get a good night sleep.