In this tutorial let us see the steps required to block websites in Jio broadband using keywords
- Login to Jio broadband admin panel – usually the IP address is https://192.168.29.1/
- Enter admin as the username and the required password. This should display the following admin screen.
- Let us say you want block websites like discord or Instagram. Then click the ‘Security’ option on the left hand side and select ‘Content Filtering’
- Under ‘Content Filtering’ navigate to ‘Block Keywords’ tab and Select ‘Add new’ option and enter the keywords like discord and click on the ‘Save’ button.
- You can delete or disable this keyword by right clicking on the row and selecting the required option.